READING AND LITERACY ARE AT THE TOP OF OUR LIST *
- No matter their age, Prodigy children are exposed to the excitement of books and the wonder of reading.
- The practice of reading skills and visits to Prodigy’s ever-expanding library are encouraged every day.
- Our staff suggests children borrow books from the library and bring them home to share with family.
- From Pre-K through 3rd Grade, children are taught how to write and illustrate books which are then added to reading materials for other kids to see and enjoy.
* For more about Prodigy’s educational curriculum, click on PROGRAMS