WE SERVE BOTH YOU
AND YOUR CHILD
- Prodigy’s trained staff offers state-of-the-art care and education for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
- Infant – Pre-K / Full-Day Certified Kindergarten / Up To 5th Grade
- Prodigy provides flexible hours to accommodate parents’ hectic schedules with extended hours offered from 6am to 7pm, Monday through Friday, at additional cost.
- Prodigy will help you create a schedule that fits your needs.
- Prodigy Learning Center is a Keystone Star 4 facility. We are monitored by the State of PA to maintain this highest level of quality care and education. For more information about the Keystone Stars program, Visit PaKeys.org.
- We are proud of our school’s cultural diversity, so important in helping young students accept and appreciate human differences. Cultural diversity also fosters strong communication skills and contributes to developing qualities needed to excel in higher education and on into adulthood.
- After-School Programs provide transportation from other schools in our fleet of school buses equipped with child safety seats and seatbelts. Staff supervises homework, conducts fun activities and provides a nutritious snack.
- Parent Teacher Association meets once a month and provides a forum for new ideas and school activities. Parents of enrolled children are invited to join and contribute.
- Parent Seminars & Family Social Nights are held throughout the year and hosted by Prodigy Learning Center and the Prodigy PTA.
- Special Events are planned on an ongoing basis including a Fall Festival, Holiday Show, Book Fair and End-of-Year Picnic. Click on the CALENDAR to see what’s scheduled.
- Open Visitation policy encourages parents to stop by any time during operating hours to observe and/or join their children for lunch.
- Therapy Dog Bella is a beautiful, gentle, specially-trained Goldendoodle. She’s a real dog, not a stuffed toy, specially bred to not shed or be allergenic. She is trained to calm most students and reduce stress. Research shows that pets stimulate kids’ memory, increase problem-solving skills, promote greater self-esteem and improve student-teacher interaction.
Prodigy Works Around Your Schedule
- We understand your schedule can be unpredictable. Prodigy accommodates that by offering flexible scheduling and extended hours at an additional cost.
- Drop off your child as early as 6am and pick up your child as late as 7pm. Extended hours are offered daily throughout the school year.
- Prodigy Learning Center is here to ease the burden for busy parents. If you have special needs, just ask. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.